iGlobal Educational Services is to help individuals realize their full potential through their body, mind, and spirit by providing world-class, data-driven, research based, and consumer-focused services and products around the world.
iGlobal Educational Services' mission is to educate, guide, and empower every individual to become his or her personal best to live a balanced life in body, mind, and spirit. We believe strongly that we are here to help provide the right kind of knowledge in all areas of one's lives and serve as a Merchant of Hope to help enable people to create positive and lasting changes that will benefit them on both their academic and life journey.
iGlobal Educational Services is dedicated to providing top-notch, data-driven, and consumer-focused services and products in which our global society can learn and grow both personally and professionally.
We believe that people need good information coupled with research and real-world experiences to make an informed decision in both their personal and professional lives. We are a values-driven organization. For us this means to always:
1. Put Our Clients’ Interests First. We know that our clients make us who we are today. Therefore, we put our clients’ interest first because we cannot forget who make us a chosen learning organization.
2. Provide Exceptional Customer Service. We value our clients so it is very important for us to make sure that they have the best experience when working with us on a project or receiving one of our many services.
3. Maintain Client Confidentiality. We do not reveal any clients’ information without their written permission.
4. Keep it Real. We do tell you the truth, regardless of the popularity of our views or their effect on our fees. We have the courage to develop innovative solutions to problems. We keep it real so that our clients can reap long-term benefits of our services and products because we are able to get to real concerns and reach practical recommendations.
5. Deliver Data-Driven Results Cost-Efficiently. We believe that
6. Remain Professional. Uphold absolute integrity and show respect to customs and cultures, as long as we don’t compromise our integrity.
About iGlobal Educational Services
iGlobal Educational Services offer services in corporate and professional training, organizational development, instructional design and curriculum development, including online trainings and courses. In addition to providing these services, iGlobal Educational Services also offers online tutoring services.
Please check out our news/press release section on our homepage to learn more about us. If you are a member of the media, please contact us with any questions or concerns via phone 512-761-5898 or email@example.com.
iGlobal Educational Services is a small corporation that is quickly growing and always looking for diverse and talented individuals who understands the team approach and is ready to learn and grow both personally and professionally. Our projects include challenging and diversified opportunities in various aspects of education.
iGlobal Educational Services offers employment opportunities for summer interns, graduates with a college degree with a major in education or general studies. Duties are assigned according to a specific project or job assignment. Our employees work at least 20 hours per week during normal business hours. iGlobal Educational Servicesboffers competitive salaries and employee benefits.
iGlobal Educational Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Secondary Math Tutors
Middle School Math and Science Tutors
High School Science Tutors
Foreign Language Tutors (Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese)
Interested individuals should submit resumes and other supporting documentation such as unofficial transcripts or certificates to be contacted for an initial interview by mail, fax or email to the following mailing address below:
iGlobal Educational Services
ATTN: Hiring Department
13785 Highway 183, Suite 125
Austin, Texas 78750
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (512) 233-5389
No Phone Inquiries are accepted. We will contact you to schedule the initial interview, based upon our hiring needs.