What is intellectual property? It’s something that you will have to protect when it comes to your learning organization. Innovation and creativity is definitely valued amongst humanity and should be protected. As a result, tutors need a blueprint to follow so that they will do exactly what needs to be done to protect their work and trade secrets for their learning organization.
In the Dr. Holland-Johnson’s Expanding Your Tutoring Business Series, Tutor Consultant, Dr. Holland-Johnson delivers her field-tested advice so that you can:
* Determine what types of intellectual property that will need to be protected.
* Create the various types of work agreements for your learning organization.
* Develop a system to maintain records of your intellectual property.
* Build a business plan that will promote data-driven tutoring success.
* Describe the federal laws that impact your tutoring business.
* Acquire know-how for licensing your intellectual property, and dozens of other strategies you will need to protect your intellectual property.
Take a strategic approach to protecting your intellectual property so that you can build a household name in the tutoring industry.